Introduction Head Chair: Niveditha Sukesh

 Heyyy WHO DELEGATES!!!

I'm Niveditha Sukesh(she/her), call me Nivi and I am your BMUN 72 WHO Head Chair!!! I am super excited to meet you all and get to know you as we explore global health advancement and improvement. 

First a little about me! I am a sophomore at Berkeley, studying Molecular and Cell Biology (emphasis in Neurobiology) and minoring in South Asian Studies. I'm interested in research and on the pre-health track! I'm in research studying amblyopia(lazy eye) and early reversal of its effects as well as some other projects in health. I enjoy writing poetry and short stories in my free time. So if you're interested in research, writing, and/or academia, I'd love to talk and answer any questions! 

Three random facts about me: 1. COFFEE and coffee shops are my favorite! 2. I'm from the Central Valley and I've lived in 5 states. 3. I LOVE grey's anatomy (season 1-10 only tho๐Ÿ™„)

I have been doing Model UN for 8 years now and this is my second year in BMUN! It's truly been a life changing experience as I've growth professionally and personally. I hope to help you guys have that positive experience as well as we enter into conference weekend. 

Please reach out to us any time at whobmun72@bmun.org if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon! Good luck with your preparation!

Sincerely,

Niveditha Sukesh 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Position Paper Tips! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—ฃ️

Tips for Solutions

Updates on Topic A