Introduction– Vice Chair: Rhea Master

 Hi everyone!

My name is Rhea Master and I will be one of you vice chairs at BMUN 72's World Health Organization. I am so excited to meet all of you over BMUN weekend. In this post I will tell you a little bit more about me and my interests, hopefully giving you a chance to know me a better before conference.

I am currently a first-year majoring in Molecular and Cell Biology and planning on minoring in Public Policy on a pre-med path. I have always been fascinated in understanding the world around me and the interactions that make up our society. As such, I think the intersection between health and policy is so interesting (which is also why I am excited to chair WHO!). 

Though this is my first year with BMUN, but I have loved Model UN since high school– this will be my fourth year doing MUN! I will always appreciate the community and environment that MUN has provided for me, especially because it has created deep bonds and taught me so much about the would. I am beyond excited to continue Model UN in college and have the opportunity to teach just as much as I learn from diverse delegates/ delegations.

Outside of BMUN, I like to hike, play soccer, bake, hang out with friends/ family, try new foods (I have a food account!), and tell dad jokes (ask me for one during committee!). 

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, I look forward to seeing you soon! 

Best,

Rhea





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Position Paper Tips! 📝🗣️

Tips for Solutions

Updates on Topic A